lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

(H)


All the single ladies (7x)Now put your hands upUp in the club, just …I’m doing my own little thingDecided to dip but now you wanna tripCuz another brother noticed meI’m up on him, he up on meDon’t pay him any attentioncried my tears, three good yearsYa can’t be mad at me[Chorus]Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on itIf you liked it then you should have put a ring on itDon’t be mad once you see that he won itIf you liked it then you should have put a ring on it(Chorus)I put gloss on my lips, a man on my hips… in my Dereon jeansacting up, breaking my …I could care less what you thinkI need no permission, did I mentionDon’t pay him any attentionCuz you had your turnBut now you gonna learnWhat it really feels to miss me(Chorus)Don’t treat me like things of this worldI’m not that kind of girlYour love is what I prefer, what I deserveHe’s a man that makes me and takes meAnd delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyondPull me into your armsSay I’m not the one you ownIf you don’t, you’ll be aloneAnd like a … I’ll be goneAll the single ladies (7x)Now put your hands up(Chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario