domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

solo qiero qe seaws miiw pazadoow


Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't seeThat I want and I'm needing everything that we should beI'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks aboutAnd she's got everything that I have to live withoutDrew talks to me, I laugh cuz It's so damn funny*****That I can't even see anyone when he's with meHe says he's so in love, he's finally got it rightI wonder if he knows he's all I think about at nightCHORUSHe's the reason for the teardrops on my guitarThe only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing starHe's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I doDrew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?And there he goes, so perfectlyThe kind of flawless I wish I could beShe'd better hold him tight, give him all her loveLook in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky causeREPEAT CHORUSSo I drive home alone, as I turn out the lightI'll put his picture down and maybeGet some sleep tonightHe's the reason for the teardrops on my guitarThe Only one who's got enough for me to break my heartHe's the song in the car I keep singing don't know why I doHe's the time taken up but there's never enoughAnd he's all that I need to fall into...Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario