domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Love Stoy Whit You?


We were both young when i first saw youi close my eyesand the flashback startsim standing thereon a balcony of summer air
see the lights,see the party the ball gownsi see you make your way through the crowdyou say hellolittle did i know
that you were romeo you were throwing pebblesand my daddy said stay away from julietand i was crying on the staircasebegging you please don’t go, and i said
romeo take me somewhere we can be alonei’ll be waiting all theres left to do is runyou’ll be the prince and i’ll be the princessits a love story baby just say yes
so i sneak out to the garden to see youwe keep quite because we’re dead if they knowso close your eyeslets keep this down for a little whilecause you were romeo i was a scarlet letterand my daddy said stay away from julietbut you were everything to meand i was begging you please don’t go and i said
romeo take me somewhere we can be alonei’ll be waiting all theres left to do is runyou be the prince i’ll be the princessits a love story baby just say yes
romeo save me, try to tell me how it isthis love is difficult, but its real,save me from the breakdown,make it out of loosenessits a love story baby just say yes, oh,
(sketchy below)i got to thinking if you were ever aroundmy faith in you runs___________then i met you on the outskirts of town and i said
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
romeo save me i’ve been feeling so alonei keep waiting for you but you never comeis this in my head, i don’t know what to thinkhe fell to the ground and pulled out a ring
marry me juliet you’ll never have to be alonei love you and thats all you knowi talked to your dad and you’ll pick the white dress(?)its a love story baby just say yesoh, oh, yeswe were still young when i first saw you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario